2019 Jeep Compass Review
Regardless of how cold it can get around Greensburg, Jeannette, and Delmont, Pennsylvania, the 2019 Jeep Compass is equipped to handle it. In fact, its revolutionary Snow Mode feature reduces oversteer and boosts traction, putting you in a position of power over the elements. And that’s just the beginning.
If you’re interested in test driving the 2019 Jeep Compass, just reach out to us at Hillview Motors. We’ll answer all your questions, and then we’ll put you behind the wheel. Simply call, chat, or stop on by.
Engine Power and Capabilities
However, features like Snow Mode wouldn’t mean much if the 2019 Compass didn’t have the power and torque it needed to back them up. With its 2.4L Tigershark engine, you won’t have any problems.
- 180 Horsepower
- 175 lb-ft of Torque
- 2,000-pound Towing Capacity
- 23 City MPG, 32 Highway MPG1
Learn more about the Jeep Compass MPG here!
And those are just the specs for the engine. Jeep made sure to focus on a bunch of other capabilities when they engineered this compact SUV. Here’s a closer look at the five most important categories.
- Traction: An available Jeep Brand 4X4 system will help to optimize your traction at all times.
- Water Fording: Between high air intakes and special water sealing procedures, perhaps driving on firm ground is a bit overrated. The Trail-Rated® Jeep Compass can get you off the road faster.
- Maneuverability: Rocks, logs, and other tight spots don’t hold as much sway as they used to.
- Articulation: Jeep’s engineers made sure to give the wheels enough room to travel up/down.
- Ground Clearance: Approach angle? Check. Breakover angle? Check. Departure angle? Check.
Of course, there’s much more to driving than power and off-road capabilities. Safety is also a concern.
High-Tech Safety Systems
But, with this state-of-the-art Jeep Compass, safety doesn’t need to be nearly the concern it once was. That’s because your vehicle will be outfitted with a variety of advanced technologies that put the magic of awareness on your side. Between Blind Spot Monitoring, Rear Cross Path Detection, Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop and Go, LaneSense® Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keep Assist, and Full-Speed Forward Collision Warning, you’re as prepared as you can possibly be in a highly unpredictable world.
And, you really can’t beat the unparalleled convenience that Jeep’s ParkView® Rear Back Up Camera brings to the table. As soon as you shift into reverse, you’ll be able to see much of what’s behind you.
Contact us Today at Hillview Motors to Schedule a Compass Test Drive!
We’re used to working with our customers around Delmont, Jeannette, Greensburg, and the rest of PA.
What does that mean? If you live in the area, then there’s a 2019 Jeep Compass with your name on it, waiting right here. We’d be happy to answer your questions, set you up with a test drive, help you with financing, and even let you drive off the lot for good. Drop us a line to start your Jeep journey right now.
1EPA estimated MPG with 2.4L engine and six-speed manual transmission, 4X2. Actual mileage may vary.