Features that Make the 2021 Jeep® Renegade a Capable Off-Road Vehicle
The 2021 Jeep® Renegade is a compact SUV with major capabilities. This boldly-styled SUV is more-than-ready to tackle any terrain. We’re outlining the features you’ll love most in the Jeep Renegade at Hillview Motors.
Selec-Terrain® Traction Management System
The available Selec-Terrain® traction management system in the Jeep Renegade helps the SUV adapt to every type of path. It has a snow, sand, and mud mode. There’s also a rock mode which is exclusive to the Trailhawk trim level.
Hill Descent Control
With hill descent control, you can have ultimate control of your SUV. The feature monitors your throttle, speed, and braking on even the steepest of slopes. It will even automatically brake for you to help control your descent.
The Capable Jeep Renegade Trailhawk
While all of the trim levels boast off-road prowess, you’ll find exceptional capabilities in the Jeep Renegade Trailhawk. It’s backed by the legendary Jeep 4×4 capabilities. It has earned the Trail Rated® badge by passing grueling tests in the harshest conditions.
- Traction – available 4×4 systems help ensure you’re in control.
- Water fording – moisture-resistant body openings, a high air intake, and more help the SUV traverse high waters.
- Maneuverability – precision steering systems help the SUV easily maneuver around obstacles.
- Articulation – you’ll see maximum traction with the suspension and axle articulation in the Jeep Renegade.
- Ground clearance – the exceptional ground clearance and protective underbody components help the Jeep SUV drive over even the toughest terrains.
Looking for the ideal off-road adventurer? The 2021 Jeep Renegade is ready to go wherever you want to go! Take a test-drive in the Jeep SUV at our Jeep dealership near Jeannette, PA and see it in action for yourself. Come on out – let’s go for a drive!